BITBOARD LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand why and how we collect and process information from you. We ask you to note that this privacy notice concerns only BITBOARD.EE website and e-store of data collected through processing.
This Privacy Notice describes:
How we use your personal information,
what personal information we share with third parties,
How long will we keep your data,
our marketing messaging times
Other important information relating to the protection of privacy,
changes in how we protect your privacy,
how to contact us.
if we do not receive personal information directly from you, the source of the data and special categories;
the purposes for which your personal data is processed and
Legal grounds for processing.
We will process your account information ( " Account Information "). Account information may include your name and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other information that you submit to us upon registration, as well as your purchase history. We are retrieving such information directly from you. We process your account information in order to ensure that the operation of our site, to offer our services to ensure the security of our website and services and communicate with you. Processing is the legal basis of an agreement between us and you and / or your request measures such agreement, as well as our legitimate interest, namely our website and services, monitoring and improvement.
We process on our website we give you the data related to the provision of services ( " transaction data "). Transaction Data may include your contact details, bank account details and transaction details. Transaction data is processed to supply goods and services purchased in the transaction accountability. Processing is the legal basis of an agreement between us and you and / or your request measures such agreement, as well as our legitimate interest, namely the proper management of our site and business.
The ability to process data that is associated with your consumer credit by obtaining the statement ( " hire purchase data "). Hire purchase information may include your employment, marital status and solvency regarding data and other information. Hire data is processed only consumer credit corporations to connect to, if you need to buy goods from us to pay for consumer credit use, because you have chosen postpay. Processing is the legal basis of an agreement between us and you and / or your request measures such agreement.
The ability to process the information you provide to us in order to join our emails and newsletters ( " message data "). Message data is processed in order to send you the appropriate messages and newsletters. Legal ground for processing your consent. If we give you our website for goods sold or services provided, and you can not object to, the ability to process data in the message of our interest in the legal basis, ie to maintain and improve customer relations.
The ability to process data that is related to your future interactions by us ( " communication data "). The data communication may include communication with the content and the metadata associated with the interactions. If you communicate with us for a website, creates a website contact forms derived from interactions associated metadata.Communication with you handle data communication and record-keeping purposes. Legal ground for processing is our legitimate interest, namely the proper management of the business and our web site, ensuring uniform and high-quality consulting and personnel disputes between you and our investigation.
We may process your personal information as described in this notice, if this is necessary to meet the requirements, or to protect, regardless of whether they occur in judicial, administrative or other extrajudicial proceedings. Legal ground for processing is our legitimate interest, namely, us, you, and others the legal rights and enforcement.
In addition to specific purposes for which the ability of your processing of personal data, as mentioned above, the ability of your KA to process the data if it is required by our legal obligations.
What personal information do we share with third parties
We sincerely hope to win your trust and keep it, so share your personal information only if it is necessary.
We may share your information with the following third parties if it is necessary for you with our services, as set out in this statement.
We may transfer your personal information to all of our Group companies (including our affiliates, our parent company and all of its subsidiary companies).
We may transfer your personal information to our insurers and professional advisers on risk management, professional advice and the right to submit claims, or in defense.
Our website related to purchases of financial transactions can be processed by our payment service providers.We share your event information to the payment service providers to the extent that it is necessary for your payments, repayments and complaints management. Bitboard OÜ is the liable processor of your personal data. In order to make payments, we will forward the necessary personal data to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. Hire-payment data is processed by HOLM Bank AS, Esto AS, AS LHV Bank. Credit card payments Nets Estonia AS.
We may transfer your personal information to other service providers for specific services.These include, for example, your web hosting service providers, servers and their service providers and e-mail and SMS service providers. Subcontractors in the contract will take all necessary measures to ensure the protection of your personal data by our data controllers.
If you choose to hire a payment, we disclose your personal data to consumer credit corporations that are paying off in the form of clearly marked. Such data includes your relevant transaction data and post-data. Given that such data processed by the corresponding consumer credit corporations of your data by independent controllers, we recommend that you, before transferring such data to be sure to consult the respective privacy policies of credit card companies.
In addition to the cases referred to the ability of your personal information to third parties, even if it is required by our legal obligations.
In this regard, these third parties may be located outside the Republic of Estonia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. Your personal data are transferred to such parties will take all necessary legal measures to ensure that your privacy rights are properly protected. For more information on the appropriate measures to protect against contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will we keep your data
We keep your personal information for any purpose or purposes which can process only so long as it is relevant or necessary to attain the objective. In any case, retain a maximum of information as follows:
account information will be stored until the three (years) after your last sign-in or the last purchase (whichever is later);
transaction data be stored until the ten (10) years after the end of the provision of services to you;
Hire purchase data maintain order fulfillment or revoked;
the message data will keep up to three (years) after your last sign-in or the last purchase (whichever is later);
communication data retained up to two (2) years after the termination of communication.
In some cases it is not possible for us to personal data retention period defined in advance. For example, usage data is retained until it is necessary to achieve the objectives of the respective processing.
The other provisions of this paragraph counting keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for us to comply with the current legal obligation.
If you accept, we will send you an e-mail or text messaging marketing messages to keep you informed of our actions and help you to see and to find our products.
Then update to your profile so that you do not stop receiving future marketing messages.
Note that since www.bitboard.ee network consists of a variety of interconnected services that may be of all of our systems update to take a couple of days, so it may be time for you to send your request to the processing of new messages.
Opt out of receiving marketing messages continue to be sent to you service-related information such as order status updates.
This will give you an overview of your communication on the rights arising from data protection laws. Since some of these rights are complex, we describe only the main aspects of this communication. For a complete overview of their rights, we recommend you to consult the relevant legislation and the supervisory authorities of the guidelines.
Respect to personal information you have the following rights:
the right to access the personal data we maintain about you;
the right to request that we correct the data stored about you, if they contain errors (generally, you can probably do it yourself on the My Account https://www.bitboard.ee/en/identity )
we have the right to ask you to delete the data stored;
the right to limit the processing of your data;
Your right to object to the processing of data;
the right to transfer the data;
the right to file a complaint the supervisory authority;
the right to withdraw consent.
If you want to use the rights, file a complaint, or if you just have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
1. The right of access to information .You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we will process your personal data or not, and their respective processing of personal data, inspect and get some more information. This additional information includes information about the purposes of processing, according to categories of personal data and data on beneficiaries. If it does not affect the other rights and freedoms, we provide you with a copy of your personal data.
2. The right to request correction of the data .You have the right to request correction of personal data, if they contain errors and given the purpose of the processing, to demand to be incomplete personal data supplementation .
3. In some cases, you have the right to have their personal data deleted.This right applies, for example, if: (i) comply with the personal data is no longer needed for the collection or processing to achieve the objectives; (Ii) you take back your consent to the processing of data and will no longer no other legal basis; (Iii) the applicable data protection law, you submit an objection under the rules of their data processing; (Iv) the data is processed in the direct marketing purposes; or (v) your personal data is processed illegally. However, there are instances when you can not get it right. Such exceptions hulku includes cases where your data is required, such as: (i) the right to freedom of expression and information operations; (Ii) our legal obligations; or (iii) the legal requirements for the establishment, exercise or defense.
4. In some cases, you have the right to restrict their processing. This right applies, for example, if: (i) you challenge your personal data accuracy; (Ii) your data is illegal, but you are not willing to delete them; (Iii) we do not have your personal information no longer needed for their treatment goals, but you need them to legal requirements for the establishment, exercise or defense; or (iv) you are made public and the legitimate interest of the data processing on their objection to this objection is checked. This is the basis for data processing during the siege, we have the right to continue your personal data storage. Also in this case, it will process your data only: (i) with your consent; (Ii) the legal requirements for the establishment, exercise or defense; (Iii) other natural or legal person's rights; or (iv) if it is justified by important public interests.
5. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for your specific situation related reasons, if we, or third party's legitimate interests. This objection, he should stop the processing of your personal data if we can not prove that the data is justified for compelling reasons which weigh up to your interests, rights and freedoms or the legal requirements for the establishment, exercise or defense.
6. You have the right to object to your personal information by us for direct marketing processing . This objection, he should stop the processing of your personal data for this purpose.
7. You have the right to object to your personal information by us in a scientific or historical research or statistical purposes of the processing . This objection, he should stop the processing of your personal data when it is not necessary in the public interest in the task.
8. The right to transfer the data .If your personal data for processing by our legal basis:
a. Your consent; or
b. execution of the contract, or making you requested operations before signing the contract, you are entitled to receive from us your personal information structured and commonly used in computer-readable form. This law does not apply, however, if it would undermine the rights and freedoms of others. However, you will not be able to implement such a law, if it affects other persons' rights and freedoms.
9. If you feel that you broke the law on protection of personal data processing, you have the legal right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate, at Little America 19 www.aki.ee , or any other of your residence, workplace or location of the alleged violation of the supervisory authority.
If your personal data on our side processing provides the legal basis for your consent at any time you have the right to withdraw consent . Withdrawal of consent before the withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the data.
Generally, cookies do not contain user's personally identifiable information, but our processed personal data may be collected and recorded information related to cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
external sources (1);
browser settings (2);
cookies on our website (3).
(1) We used by service providers Cookies
The use of web usage analysis tool Google Analytics to analyze the way you use our Site. Google's privacy policies, please visit here .
For more information on how to view the information associated with your Google Account and remove, see " Transparency and choice ."
We use your website to Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our website content. If you do not want to use Google Analytics in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add- i . Google Analytics and privacy for more information, click here .
(2) How do you manage your browser cookies?
Note that deleting your cookies will prohibit further use can affect your user experience and to prevent you from using certain functions on our website.
(3) What kind of cookies we use your site?
Cookies can distinguish four main types - Below is a description of how and why we use them.
(1) Web functionality related to cookies - these cookies enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as "Add to Cart".
(3) Customer preferences related to cookies - www.bitboard.ee website or browsing through purchases they allow cookies to remember your preferences so that we can provide you with a personalized shopping experience and seamless as possible.
(4) Promote the routing of cookies - these cookies are used to you about your interests overlap ads. In addition, they limit the number of times the ad is shown to you all, and to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
We can work with third-party companies, the general called "service providers" who will be our permission to include our websites, services, applications and tools of third-party cookies. These service providers will help us provide you with a better, faster and safer user experience.
Please note that third-party cookies valid for the respective privacy policies of third parties, for which our new does not take any liability.
Children's personal information
Our website is designed to offer services for more than 14 years of age. In specific loyalty programs or participate in lottery games, it may make the difference, the higher age limit.
If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the personal data processed in this respect from the younger age of the person named, delete the corresponding data from the database.
Changes in this way we Protects your privacy
We can do this the Communication from time to time to accurately reflect your data we process.
Any substantial change to inform you that your web site or through any other means, such as e-mail that you would be able to examine the changes before you continue to use our website.
How to contact us
We are always interested in our customers' feedback (especially if you feel that we have failed you, or we can do better).
you have any questions or comments on this communication;
You want us to put an end to the use of your data;
You want to use the above rights or if you have any complaints, please feel free to contact us.