Terms and conditions of use
1. Seller is Bitboard OÜ Suur22, Jõgeva 48306, Reg. no. 10766140
2. The buyer, or the customer, may be any natural person of at least 18 years of age and any legal person who, before placing an order, confirms that he has read these Terms and Conditions and agrees and undertakes to comply with them.
3. If a natural person who is a natural person is under the age of 18, he or she, by placing an order through the online store, confirms that his / her legal representative has previously approved the contract with the seller or that he or she performs the obligations under the contract with the means provided for his own use or for free use by his legal representative or by a third party with his consent.
4. These Terms and Conditions of Purchase are an integral part of the contract of sale with the Buyer, regulating the legal relationship between the Seller and Buyer.
5. It is obligatory for the buyer to familiarize with the purchase conditions of the e-shop. Before making a purchase, the buyer must read these terms and conditions if the product is accompanied by an original photo, and has read the product and product information. By ticking the relevant field at the time of ordering, the buyer confirms that he / she has read and understood the above information and agreed to everything.
6. If the buyer is a legal person, the seller assumes that the contractor on behalf of the legal entity has all the rights and powers to perform such a transaction. In case of doubt, the seller has the right to suspend the order, suspend it or refuse to deliver the goods until the buyer proves that he has the rights to represent that legal entity.
7. All e-store prices include the VAT valid at the moment of the purchase transaction in the Republic of Estonia.
8. The buyer undertakes to use the e-shop service in good faith and in accordance with the purchase conditions established by the seller.
9. The seller has the right to suspend the order and cancel the order if there is reason to believe that the person with restricted active legal capacity has placed the order without the prior consent of the legal representative or that the person does not have the right to represent the order or has any other reason to believe the order was not delivered in accordance with the principles of good faith and reasonableness.
10. Issues not regulated in these Terms of Purchase are governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
11. The buyer is required to provide the seller with the correct and correct data, ie first name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, postal code and, in the case of a legal buyer, the name of the company, required to complete the order. The Merchant shall not be liable for any problems or any consequences arising from the submission of incorrect data by the Buyer.
12. The method of payment in the e-shop is: Bank Link, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Transfer Advance Payment, Postpay, PayPal Payment. The currency of all transactions is the EURO €.
13. After placing an order in the e-shop, the buyer becomes liable for payment on the basis of the payment information provided by the seller. As long as the buyer has not paid for the order, the seller has no obligation to execute the order.
14. The goods are delivered to the buyer on request, either by parcel terminal or courier service within 1-3 working days. Transport can be charged and depends on the amount of the order, and the mode of transport.
15. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract on which the purchase is based within 14 calendar days from receipt of the product by submitting a corresponding application to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
16. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale by the buyer, the seller undertakes to return the purchase price paid for the product to the buyer, unless the buyer has made a different request. The seller shall transfer the money for the returned product to the buyer's current account no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal request, provided that the buyer has returned the returned product to the seller.
17. If the buyer withdraws the 14-day right of withdrawal using the sales contract, the consumer will bear the direct costs of returning the product (including shipping and postage).
18. The product returned by the buyer must be complete (include all items included in the product package, including accessories and their packaging). The product to be returned must not be used (except in cases where the used product is purchased). The use of the product in the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product shall not be deemed to be acceptable in the manner normally authorized by the agency. The original packaging of the returned product must not be damaged and must have a commercial appearance.
19. If the product (and / or its packaging) returned by the buyer has deteriorated, damaged or damaged, the seller has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product from the amount to be returned to the buyer. If the buyer does not agree with the offsetting or the value of the claim indicated in the claim for compensation to the buyer is impaired, the buyer has the right to include an independent expert to determine the impairment of the product.
20. The two-year term for filing a complaint provided for in § 218 (2) of the LPA applies to products sold to the consumer via the e-shop. The period for lodging a complaint will apply to the date of delivery of the goods to the consumer, which is fixed on the accompanying document.
21. The seller has the right, inter alia, to withdraw from the contract of sale with the buyer where, due to a technical error, the price of the product offered in the e-shop has become unreasonably cheap as compared to the normal market price of the corresponding product and the seller has not specifically indicated that the product has been established by him. the seller has not yet sent / transferred the product to the buyer. The Seller shall have the right to withdraw from such sales contract within 3 working days after becoming aware of the contract of sale with a faulty price by submitting a corresponding application to the Buyer.
22. The buyer has the right to use all legal remedies provided by the law in case of non-compliance with the potential contract terms of the product and to appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee acting at the Consumer Protection Board, which is competent to settle disputes arising from the agreement between the buyer and seller, which the parties have not been able to settle by agreement. Review of the complaint by the Consumer Disputes Committee is free of charge for the parties. Legal entities do not buy goods back, but if possible, a solution will be found for both parties.
23. The Seller shall use its best endeavors to ensure that the information contained on the www.bitboard.ee website is accurate and up to date. The Seller has the right to change the information on the web at any time and at the same time to remove the information either partially or completely from the web site.
24. The Seller reserves the right to adjust the prices, as appropriate, without prior notice to potential buyers. Changes in prices have no retroactive effect on orders that have already been paid but not yet delivered.
25. The Seller has the right to make changes to the offered e-shop services at any time. The Seller has the right to unilaterally amend and supplement the terms of the User Agreement.
26. In case of doubt about the reality of the information presented in the e-shop, it is advisable to contact the seller before placing the order and ask the seller for explanations in this regard.