Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
General Terms and Conditions for Return
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract on the basis of the purchase within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product by submitting a corresponding application to the e-mail address email@example.com
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale by the buyer, the seller undertakes to return to the buyer the purchase price paid for the product, unless the buyer has made a different request. The seller shall transfer the money for the returned product to the buyer's current account no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal request, provided that the buyer has returned to the seller of the intact product to be returned.
- If the buyer withdraws the 14-day right of withdrawal using the sales contract, the consumer will bear the direct costs of returning the product (including shipping and postage).
- The product returned by the buyer must be complete (include all items included in the product package, including accessories and their packaging). The product to be returned must not be used (except in cases where the used product is purchased). The use of the product in the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product shall not be deemed to be acceptable in the manner normally authorized by the agency. The original packaging of the returned product must not be damaged and must have a commercial appearance.
- If the product (and / or its packaging) returned by the buyer has deteriorated, damaged or damaged, the seller has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product from the amount returned to the buyer. If the buyer does not agree with the offsetting or the value of the claim indicated in the claim for compensation to the buyer is impaired, the buyer has the right to include an independent expert to determine the impairment of the product.